If you are involved in compressed air then you should visit Air-Tech 2018 (NEC Birmingham, 10-12 April 2018).The FREE-to-enter show covers the very latest in show in compressed air, vacuum and generators from the UK's largest gathering of world-class companies.
Supported by Hydraulics & Pneumatics and Plant & Works Engineering magazine you can see the following at Air-Tech 2018:
- Accumulators, Actuators, Air Delivery Systems and Air Motors
- Compressors, Cooler Tools and Cylinders
- Vacuum and Generators
- Displays & Meters
- Filters, Fittings, Heat Exchangers and Hoses
- Instruments, Lubricators, Manifolds and Mobile Compressors
- Pumps, Regulators, Sensors, Software and Valves
- World-class suppliers from around the world
- Full programme of FREE technical seminars with top class speakers offering expert insight and practical advice on the issues that affect you the most
- Co-located with Drives & Controls, Fluid Power Systems, Smart Industry Expo, Plant & Asset Management Exhibition, Mach and What's New in Electronics live bringing over 40,000 visitors to the NEC across 1 week.