The UK's only event for Compressed Air, Vacuum and Generators.
If you are involved in compressed air then you should visit Air-Tech 2016 (NEC Birmingham, 12-14 April 2016). Entry is free of charge and once inside you'll find the show covers the very latest show in Compressed Air, Vacuum and Generators from the UK's largest gathering of world class companies.
Supported by Hydraulics and Pneumatics and Plant & Works Engineering magazine you can see the following at Air-Tech 2016:
- Accumulators, Actuators, Air Delivery Systems and Air Motors
- Compressors, Cooler Tools and Cylinders
- Vacuum and Generators
- Displays & Meters
- Filters, Fittings, Heat Exchangers and Hoses
- Instruments, Lubricators, Manifolds and Mobile Compressors
- Pumps, Regulators, Sensors, Software and Valves
- World-class suppliers from around the world
- Full programme of FREE technical seminars with top class speakers offering expert insight and practical advice on the issues that affect you the most
- Co-located with Drives and Controls, Fluid Power Systems, European Offshore & energy, Plant & Asset Management Exhibition, Mach and National Electronics Week bringing over 40,000 visitors to the NEC across 1 week.