Air-Tech Exhibition customer’s and visitor’s safety remains our number one priority. The below outlines the procedures we will put in place to ensure that the 2021 event is safe for everyone.
We are working with the Association of Event Organisers (AEO), Association of Event Venues (AEV), Events Supplier and Services Association (ESSA) and its stakeholders, to adhere to the All Secure Standard, this has been set up to provide a best-practice guide to industry professionals responsible for organising and delivering organised industry events, trade shows and exhibitions of all sizes, in all locations.
This is a summary of the measures we will be following to create a successful and safe show for everyone - these measures may well be relaxed over the coming months with further updates from the government:
- New Date: We have moved the show to 25-27 January 2021 when we feel the Covid-19 pandemic will be under control and the confidence in the market will be stronger
- New Floorplan: The floorplan now has bigger aisles that will enable us to manage routes around the hall where we can comfortably fit our expected audience across the 3 days
- Registration: We will use registration technology to minimise queuing and contact during the registration process. Additionally, digital ticketing will enable contact tracing
- Features: All our features at the event will adhere to social distancing and safety standards including bigger theatres with distanced seating if required
- Cleaning: We will be offering a visible, enhanced cleaning regime. There will be an increased focus on key touch points, including restrooms, food and beverage areas and help points
- Catering: There will be a number of catering points around the show which will all adhere to the safety guidelines, with distanced queuing, high cleanliness standards, hand sanitiser stations and disposable catering equipment.
- Stand cleaning: Exhibitors will be encouraged to clean their stands regularly throughout the event
- Sanitising stations: UK Government advice is to wash your hands regularly via the provision of hand washing facilities. To supplement this, hand sanitiser stations will be positioned at key locations throughout the event
- Contact Tracing: Through our registration and ticketing process we will be able to adhere to the track and track measures
- Face Masks: We will ask that all visitors and exhibitors will need to wear a mask unless exempt, throughout the event. This measure will be monitored and may change in line with government regulations by the time the event happens in January
- Signage: There will be increased signage to remind all attendees at the event to follow the current safety guidelines
- Pre and post event communication: There will be a schedule of emails, social media posts and onsite reminders to all visitors and exhibitors of the safety measures in place